Use the catalog below to access U.S. Federal Executive Branch datasets. Click on the name of a dataset to view additional metadata for that dataset. By accessing the data catalogs, you agree to the Data Policy. The Raw Data catalog provides an instant download of machine readable, platform-independent datasets.
- Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Accommodation, Food Services, and Other Services
- Arts, Recreation, and Travel
- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Births, Deaths, Marriages, and Divorces
White House Visitor Records Requests White House Visitor Records Requests Population
Executive Orders from 1994-2013 Executive Orders from 1994-2013 Other
The President of the United States manages the operations of the Executive branch of Government through Executive orders. After the President signs an Executive order, the White House sends it to the Office of the Federal Register (OFR). The OFR numbers each order consecutively as part of a series, and publishes it in the daily Federal Register shortly after receipt.