Use the catalog below to access U.S. Federal Executive Branch datasets. Click on the name of a dataset to view additional metadata for that dataset. By accessing the data catalogs, you agree to the Data Policy. The Raw Data catalog provides an instant download of machine readable, platform-independent datasets.
- Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Accommodation, Food Services, and Other Services
- Arts, Recreation, and Travel
- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Births, Deaths, Marriages, and Divorces
Military Installations, Ranges, and Training Areas Military Installations, Ranges, and Training Areas National Security and Veterans Affairs
This dataset, released by DoD, contains geographic information for major installations, ranges, and training areas in the United States and its territories. This release integrates site information about DoD installations, training ranges, and land assets in a format which can be immediately put to work in commercial geospatial information systems. Homeland Security/Homeland Defense, law enforcement, and readiness planners will benefit from immediate access to DoD site location data during emergencies. Land use planning and renewable energy planning will also benefit from use of this data. Users are advised that the point and boundary location datasets are intended for planning purposes only, and do not represent the legal or surveyed land parcel boundaries.