Use the catalog below to access U.S. Federal Executive Branch datasets. Click on the name of a dataset to view additional metadata for that dataset. By accessing the data catalogs, you agree to the Data Policy. The Raw Data catalog provides an instant download of machine readable, platform-independent datasets.
- Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Accommodation, Food Services, and Other Services
- Arts, Recreation, and Travel
- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Births, Deaths, Marriages, and Divorces
Provider Charge Data Provider Charge Data Population
As part of the Obama administration's work to make our health care system more affordable and accountable, data are being released that show significant variation across the country and within communities in what providers charge for common services. These data include information comparing the charges for the 100 most common inpatient services and 30 common outpatient services. Providers determine what they will charge for items and services provided to patients and these charges are the amount the providers bills for an item or service.