Use the catalog below to access apps provided by the U.S. Federal Executive Branch. Types of apps available include widgets, gadgets, tools, and RSS feeds. Click on the name of an app to view additional metadata about it. By accessing these apps, you agree to the Data Policy. The Government Apps catalog provides hyperlinks which may lead to agency tools or agency web pages that allow you to mine datasets.
- Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Accommodation, Food Services, and Other Services
- Arts, Recreation, and Travel
- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Births, Deaths, Marriages, and Divorces
SaferProducts API SaferProducts API Other
On March 11, 2011, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission launched SaferProducts.gov. This site hosts the agency's new Publicly Available Consumer Product Safety Information Database. On SaferProducts.gov, consumers can submit reports of harm or reports of potential harm. After a short amount of time for review by the agency and named manufacturer, these reports go live on SaferProducts.gov and are searchable by the public. The public also can export search results. The Application Protocol Interface (API), to open the published SaferProducts.gov data to developers and businesses so that the information in SaferProducts.gov can be accessed by an even greater number of consumers online and on mobile devices.