Use the catalog below to access apps provided by the U.S. Federal Executive Branch. Types of apps available include widgets, gadgets, tools, and RSS feeds. Click on the name of an app to view additional metadata about it. By accessing these apps, you agree to the Data Policy. The Government Apps catalog provides hyperlinks which may lead to agency tools or agency web pages that allow you to mine datasets.
- Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Accommodation, Food Services, and Other Services
- Arts, Recreation, and Travel
- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Births, Deaths, Marriages, and Divorces
Annual Survey of Manufactures Annual Survey of Manufactures Manufactures
The Annual Survey of Manufactures (ASM) provides key intercensal measures of manufacturing activity, products, and location for the public and private sectors. The ASM provides the best current measure of current U.S. manufacturing industry outputs, inputs, and operating status, and is the primary basis for updates of the Longitudinal Research Database (LRD). Some of the many uses of this data by federal, state, and local governments are measuring productivity, updating producer price indexes, evaluating and forecasting future industrial activity, benchmarking current data on manufacturing shipments and inventories, economic policymaking and forecasting, and preparing annual updates of the GNP and GNP weight deflators.