Use the catalog below to access apps provided by the U.S. Federal Executive Branch. Types of apps available include widgets, gadgets, tools, and RSS feeds. Click on the name of an app to view additional metadata about it. By accessing these apps, you agree to the Data Policy. The Government Apps catalog provides hyperlinks which may lead to agency tools or agency web pages that allow you to mine datasets.
- Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Accommodation, Food Services, and Other Services
- Arts, Recreation, and Travel
- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Births, Deaths, Marriages, and Divorces
- Federal Government Finances and Employment
Federal Aid to States Federal Aid to States Federal Government Finances and Employment
The Federal Aid to States presents data on federal government aid to state and local governments by state and U.S. Outlying Area. In this report, grants to state and local governments represent actual expenditures of the federal government, and only grants to state and local governments are included.
Consolidated Federal Funds Report Consolidated Federal Funds Report Federal Government Finances and Employment
Data on federal government expenditures or obligations in state, county, and subcounty areas of the United States, including the District of Columbia and U.S. Outlying Areas. It contains statistics on the geographic distribution of federal program expenditures, using data submitted by federal departments and agencies.